Thursday, June 26, 2008

Neglected...

I really have to apologize for neglecting this blog. I started a new blog No Fear, Just DIVA to chart my journey towards a serious career in fashion and I have to admit that it has really taken off. But honestly not much has been happening. Finals are next week so I have been showing movies in class to give the students a break, I teach an English Camp on Tues and Thurs to 5 wonderful girls who are showing great improvement. I am really just sailing along until July 18th which is the day of the Open Class, and also the last day of school.

I have been running around my dong to keep fit and I love love love it! But I am really ready to go. The date has been set at August 22nd! I will be back in the States with my family and the food I love most.

I will be back next week with more details about what all has been going on and a possible pic of my EC girls. I also have some pics from my phone that I have been meaning to post so I will do it all during that time. Pray for me yall I'm busy!

0 comments: