Sunday, July 13, 2008

Motivation

It has been a long time since my last post and honestly it's just because I am so ready to get out of here! Coming up is the last week of school so I am done with the children for good but I still have to teach teachers twice more. Last week I went up to Seoul and hung out with Ebony who is getting ready to leave Korea herself. BTW right now as I type to you my great organization Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated is celebrating 100 years of Service to All Mankind and I am in Korea. Right.

Anywhoo this weekend was supposed to be about my updating my resume and cover letter and getting to sending. That is next on the agenda. I am trying to think of all the things that I still want to do before I leave Korea:

  • Go to Japan
  • Go to Everland
  • Get three more shoes specially made
  • Buy some cheap jeans that fit my new curves (I totally cant fit my old pants anymore)
  • Get a leather AKA Jacket made
  • Convince Frank to get those shirts made (calling you out hommie)
My camera decided that it wanted to act all crazy with the LCD screen but it still takes pics so I gotta go back to the 90's when you couldn't see the pics and take them off of good faith. What good is that? Still it works.

On July 18th I have an Open Class that I have mentioned before and well, if they keep making a big deal out of this I am going to scream!!!! The lesson is planned there is no turning back. Either way my ticket has been purchased. SPEAKING OF WHICH!!!!

Why did my coteahcer tell me that the MOE is going to dock me 6 days pay for leaving on the 22nd and not the 28th. I really want to leave so I am not contesting it. I still get my pension.

Either way I have been spending my days updating No Fear, Just DIVA, reaching out to the fashion world, working out and bonding with my future roommate Jessica.

Pray for me yall 5 more weeks to go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My first visit to your blog. I'm glad that you're back in the mix. I'll add both of your blogs to the Black Blog Rankings...

peace, Villager

Natarsha said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Wow! I will definitely be praying for you..Just 1 more month to go...

What is your email? I would like to email you. I am a photographer and I would like to know if you would be interested in a FREE mini-photo session that I am offering right now. I would like to get together with you sometime before you leave if you have some time maybe for coffee or lunch in Seoul. Or you can just shoot me an email: natarsha_wright@yahoo.com and let me know what works for you :)

I look forward to hearing from you!

BTW, I love heels too...

I need to get with you to see where I can get me some made at...

Email me...

Have a great weekend!

Natarsha said...

Just wanted to give you my IM

MSN: natarsha_wright@hotmail.com

Yahoo: natarsha_wright@yahoo.com

It is just so good to meet other black girls here and I would like to keep in touch, if that is okay with you.

Mei-Li said...

Villager: Thank you I really appreciate that

Natarsha: Check your email I just hit ya up! Can't wait to get that photo shoot popping! Your pics are good